Criteria for Discounted Investor Registration: Qualified investors include:
1. Senior management or investment staff with a Fund (ETF, mutual fund, or other non-bank institution) currently invested in life sciences.
2. Senior management or investment staff from a pension or employee benefit plan currently invested in life sciences.
3. Senior management at a family office currently or previously invested in life sciences. Family offices must be verified for discounted registration.
4. Senior leadership or management with a venture or private equity firm managing assets of $25 million or more.
5. Senior management at an angel investor fund (or group) currently or previously invested in life sciences.
6. Senior management at a charitable or not-for-profit organization with a fund of $5 million or more currently invested in the life sciences.
7. Research analyst from a FINRA (the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority) accredited institution (e.g. sell-side analysts, and investment advisors or groups at banks).
8. Research Analyst for a fund currently invested in U.S. life science companies.
9. Alternative financing firms are qualified, but limited to two delegates per firm. Additional delegates will pay the general service provider rate.
An investor who receives discounted registration is expected to participate in the BIO One-on-One PartneringTM System, ideally with at least two meetings secured through the system.
Attendees who do not qualify for discounted registration include:
1. Financial advisors or representatives from advisory service firms.
2. Service providers/consultants to the biotech industry.
3. Product suppliers to the biotech industry including CRO’s and CMO’s.
4. Firms that provide services and/or charge a fee to biotech companies in exchange for research/media/investor relations coverage. For complimentary registration for members of the media, or for media inquiries please contact email@example.com
5. Retail/individual investors.
6. Investment and merchant bankers.
7. Real estate development professionals.
8. Members of economic development organizations.
9. Firms who have a service providing component to their fund’s business model will be evaluated on a case by case basis. If this fund’s information is NOT located in any mainstream database (Ipreo, FactSet),
Biocom may ask for references for investor qualification. Biocom reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to make the determination of the proper classification of an investor or registrant. Depending on this classification, registration fees may be required. Biocom reserves the right to publish materials and restrict conference and/or partnering system access consistent with these determinations.
2019 Confirmed Investors